Cajun Cream Sauce with Chard and Chicken Over Pasta. While the chard cooks, add the pasta into the boiling water. Once the chard is softened, pour the heavy cream, sour cream, and seasoning into the skillet; mix thoroughly. If the chicken is not ready, reduce the heat under the skillet to let it simmer.
Full-flavored chicken makes entertaining easy with this healthier comfort food chicken dinner. This cajun infused creamy chicken pasta is so easy to throw together. In just a few steps, you'll have dinner on the table. (or at the kitchen island, or in front of the TV watching Netflix! You can cook Cajun Cream Sauce with Chard and Chicken Over Pasta using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Cream Sauce with Chard and Chicken Over Pasta
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 bunch of green chard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of prepared Cajun Seasoning Mix (see recipe).
- It’s 3 medium of sized, thinly sliced chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cup of dry bowtie pasta.
Hey, no judgement here.) First, bring a large pot of water to a boil. While the pasta is cooking, heat the extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place the chicken cubes in a bowl, pour the Cajun seasoning over top, then stir to coat the chicken in the spices. Once the skillet is very hot and the butter is melted and foamy, add the seasoned chicken pieces.
Cajun Cream Sauce with Chard and Chicken Over Pasta step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°..
- Place the chicken breasts in the oven and proceed with the recipe while they bake..
- In a wide, high rimmed skillet, melt the butter over medium heat..
- While the butter melts, setup a saucepan with water to bring to boil for the pasta..
- Remove the chard greens from stems, and chop them into medium sized pieces..
- Saute the greens in the butter until softened..
- While the chard cooks, add the pasta into the boiling water..
- Once the chard is softened, pour the heavy cream, sour cream, and seasoning into the skillet; mix thoroughly..
- If the chicken is not ready, reduce the heat under the skillet to let it simmer..
- When the chicken is done, cut it into narrow, bite-sized pieces, and add it to the sauce. Let it simmer while you prepare the plates..
- Drain and rinse the pasta, arainging it in a circular mound with a middle crater on the plate.
- Spoon out a serving of the sauce to place in the center of the ring of pasta..
- Garnish as desired, and serve..
Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through. Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Thick with an abundance of mozzarella, Parmesan and ricotta cheeses, this chicken and spinach lasagna could make you forget all about the.