Black bean and chicken fiesta soup. Place a large nonstick saucepan coated with cooking spray over medium heat. In a large saucepan, saute celery and onion in oil until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through.
Stir in black beans and corn. In a large pot, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer. You can have Black bean and chicken fiesta soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black bean and chicken fiesta soup
- You need of main.
- It’s 3 of or 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast sliced in half the long way(if your breast are small you may need more pieces).
- It’s 2 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 can of fiesta style corn.
- Prepare 2 can of Black beans.
- It’s 1 large of can (12 oz) crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 can of diced green chile 4oz.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 small of container sour cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese (i used taco blend).
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 4 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s of spices.
- Prepare 2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of to taste: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, red pepper flakes, taco seasoning.
Add in the chicken, black beans, corn, salsa, rice, seasoned salt, and cumin. Shred with forks and eat over rice with tortillas. We served it with fresh flour tortillas and avocado slices on the side. Seriously delicious!" – House of Aqua.
Black bean and chicken fiesta soup step by step
- In a pot heat 2 tbsp of oil add all chicken let simmer add spices and 1can of broth. Simmer on medium heat covered with lid..
- In a stock pot add 2 tbsp oil and chopped onion cook until tender.
- Open all cans add to stock pot. Add taco seasoning packs and stir simmer on low to medium heat..
- Cube your chicken breast add to stock pot. Be careful you may need to let chicken cool first..
- Pour broth from chicken into stock pot stir add more spices if needed. Add second can of broth and bouillon cubes if needed. Taste your soup to see what's missing..
- Simmer on low for 1 hour stirring frequently..
- Serve hot and enjoy! Great in the winter months..
- I topped my soup with fresh cilantro, cheese, & sour cream delicious! I also made some cheese quesadillas to make this more a meal yum!.
- Other toppings suggestions: avocado, jalapenos, green onions, or black olives..
Easy and Quick Black Bean Soup "[As written], this was way too hot for my family. Add the chicken and black beans, then stir in the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Fiesta Chicken and Black Bean Soup with Quinoa is delicious as is, but also tastes great with a sprinkle of cheese or squeeze. Black Bean and Kale Soup – The Kitchen by Katie Lee. She used Bush's Fiesta Black Beans which has chipotles, corn and peppers which is significant to the flavor of this soup.