Chicken & Spinach Alfredo. Chicken Recipes Find recipes for fried chicken, chicken breast, grilled chicken, chicken wings, and more! Get dinner on the table with delicious, easy-to-prepare chicken recipes from Food Network, including grilled, baked and roast chicken. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus).
Chicken piccata is usually made using sliced chicken breasts, but we find chicken "thigh-ccata" to be even more richly savory and flavorful. This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta. You can cook Chicken & Spinach Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken & Spinach Alfredo
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh spinach.
- It’s 1 lb of any dry pasta, cooking as per package.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Chock-full of chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night. Chicken breast pieces make piccata, marsala, and schnitzel easy to cook. The mixture is sprinkled with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until bubbly and golden. This is a great way to use leftover cooked chicken.
Chicken & Spinach Alfredo step by step
- Add olive oil to a large skillet, heat to medium, season chicken with salt & pepper, cook onion and 1/2 the garlic about 5 minutes..
- Add chicken cook 10 minutes, stirring the chicken after about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach, cook til wilted..
- Add butter and melt add cream, turn heat down to low, heat throughout, remove from heat stir in cheese..
- Serve over pasta, ENJOY :).
Parmesan is full of flavor, so a little goes a long way. California Brick Chicken with Apricot-Mint Chimichurri. French Onion Chicken Macaroni and Cheese is all the flavor of French Onion Soup with cheesy noodles and chicken. Try my French Onion Deviled Eggs (yes, really!) for another recipe with a French Onion taste. French Onion Chicken Macaroni and Cheese.