Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce. Perfectly Creamy Chili With a Kick. Save this Delicious Recipe to Your Board Today! Great recipe for Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce.
Add the olive oil, smashed garlic and red chile flakes to a large saute pan. Turn the heat to medium-high and allow the garlic to become fragrant and the oil heated. Cooking tips about the sour cream sauce recipe 🔎 There are many food recipes that fit very well with a sauce. You can cook Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce
- Prepare of Chilli Coated Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Sliced Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red Cayenne Pepper (Chilli Powder).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Ground White Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Infused Olive Oil.
- You need 4 slice of Streaky Bacon.
- You need of Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 pinch of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 bunch of Chopped Coriander.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic Purée.
- Prepare 1 dash of Tomato Purée.
- It’s 1 dash of Chilli Purée.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s 150 grams of Tagliatelle.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1250 ml of water.
The heavy cream sauce is one of the most used sauce types. This simple recipe is based on a classic Bechamel sauce recipe, the main difference is that I've changed milk with water. Place chicken on a baking tray. The Best Creamy Tomato Sauce With Sour Cream Recipes on Yummly
Chilli Chicken Tagliatelle in Tomato and Sour Cream Sauce instructions
- Start by adding the cayenne pepper, paprika, salt and white pepper to a bowl and mix to make a uniform powder..
- Add the garlic oil to the Chilli mix.
- Mix in the chicken and bacon to get an even coating then leave the bowl to one side..
- Bring a saucepan of water to a rolling boil, add a pinch of salt and then the pasta and cook for 8 minutes. (Test texture around 6-7 minutes, it should be soft with some springiness when done)..
- Add the chopped tomatoes to a medium heat saucepan and simmer..
- Add the Coriander, Garlic, Chilli and Tomato Purée and continue to simmer stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Bring a frying pan to a high heat with a dash of oil and add the Chilli Chicken mix..
- Fry the chicken and bacon, searing on each side before turning..
- Once the chicken is sealed add the sauce to the frying pan and turn the heat to medium-low. Cook until chicken is cooked through..
- Once the pasta has the right texture, drain the water in a colander without drying the pasta completely..
- Add the pasta, chicken and sauce to the same saucepan and put on a low heat..
- Finally, add the sour cream whilst stirring and black pepper to taste. Serve with garlic bread if you wish!.
Sour Cream & Red Pesto Bean Dip Fuss Free Flavours. Chilli Powder Turmeric Powder Ingredients For Shawarma Sauce : Tahina Garlic Sauce Yogurt Sour Cream Salt Toppings For Shawarma: Shawarma Sauce (the one we made) Lettuce Tomato Jalepeño Cucumber. In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter on each side. Add onion and garlic; saute until tender. Reduce heat; return chicken to pan.