Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry. Check Out Baby Bok Choy Seeds On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Chinese Bok Choy Recipes: The most popular Chinese vegetable, nutritious bok choy has a light, sweet flavor and is extremely versatile – it can be stir-fried, steamed or added to the soup.
The baby bok choy is cooked until tender, then soaked with a garlicky sauce that's savory and lightly sweet. Heat grape seed oil in a wok or large sauté pan until almost smoking. Add the baby bok choy and tamari. You can cook Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry
- Prepare 3 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of chicken breasts, sliced diagonally.
- It’s 1 of Sweet onion, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 3/4 tsp of fresh ginger, minced (divided).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of stir fry sauce.
- Prepare 4 of scallions, sliced diagonally, roots removed.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and sliced diagonally.
- You need 1 of Baby Bok Choy, root removed and cleaned.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of snow peas.
Turn off the heat, and drizzle with sesame oil. Remove from the heat and serve. Add garlic, ginger, black pepper, and bok choy. In bowl, combine dissolved boullion and water, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch.
Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry step by step
- Add the sesame oil to a wok over medium heat..
- Add the chicken, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon ginger to the wok..
- Slice the rest of your vegetables while allowing the chicken to cook..
- Cook the chicken until no pink is left..
- Add the sesame seeds, stir fry sauce, fish sauce, Sriracha sauce, and soy sauce and stir to incorporate..
- Add all vegetables, except the snow peas, and ginger to the wok and stir to incorporate..
- Cook the vegetables for about two minutes..
- Add the snow peas and stir to incorporate..
- Serve over rice..
Key Bok Choy Stir Fry Ingredients. Since college, my stir fry game has improved dramatically. Aside from the frozen edamame, the vegetables here are fresh: Baby bok choy adds crispness and leafy greens. Shiitake mushrooms punch up the umami flavor. Broccoli and broccoli STEMS fill it out with lots of green, so this stir fry is mostly veggies!