Unorthodox Lasagne with Chicken and Spinach. My take on cooking spinach and it turned out absolutely delicious. Unorthodox Lasagne with Chicken and Spinach. Here is how you cook that.
It's creamy, yet light and does not taste like you're eating loads of noodles. To make the chicken and spinach lasagna you'll start by cooking the noodles according to the package directions and set aside. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a saucepan and cook chopped onion until softened. You can have Unorthodox Lasagne with Chicken and Spinach using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Unorthodox Lasagne with Chicken and Spinach
- You need 3 piece of chicken breasts sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Spinach ( didn't really measure, you can use as much as you want).
- It’s 3 piece of Lasagne sheets.
- You need 2 tbsp of Creme fraiche.
- It’s 1/2 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare of Chili flakes.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Top with half of spinach mixture, half the cooked chicken and half the Ricotta mixture. Now tent the baking dish with foil and seal well (you don't want the foil touching the top of the lasagna). For this easy twist on classic lasagne, you'll simmer chicken in tomato sauce and layer it with spinach, lasagne sheets and béchamel. Bake until golden brown, and serve with a quick rocket salad.
Unorthodox Lasagne with Chicken and Spinach step by step
- In a hot pan, heat olive oil and brown sliced garlic and chili flakes until fragrant..
- Add the chicken and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Then, add the spinach and cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes..
- In the mean time, break the lasagne sheets into half and cook until its almost al dente..
- Remove the lid, add diluted chicken stock cube and stir. Lower the heat, add the crème fraîche and season with salt and pepper..
- Add the lasagne to the bubbling chicken and spinach until the lasagne had cooked and absorbed the thick sauce. Serve pipping hot..
Pour over a third of the tomato sauce, sprinkle with a third of the mozzarella, then add the remaining chicken and the ricotta mixture. White Chicken Lasagna with Spinach is the creamiest, dreamiest, cheesiest white lasagne you'll ever have the pleasure of eating. Perfect for the family, dinner guests, or for keeping all to yourself. If you love comforting, tasty pasta dishes like this white chicken lasagne, then you're going to go ga-ga for this Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad, this Spicy Tomato Garlic Shrimp Pasta, or this. Chicken Spinach Lasagna has lots of delicious marinara sauce, cheese, lean ground chicken and loads of spinach.