Fiery Polynesian Chicken. I started ordering dishes at a local Mexican restaurant that had pineapple in them, though, and started to love it. I decided to make something that had similar sweet/sour flavor with a good amount of heat. Fiery Polynesian Chicken I never used to be a fan of pineapple in anything that wasn't cold and/or sweet.
Guy Fieri and friend, Chef Reno Henriques, bring the flavors of the Hawaiian islands to your home. Huli Huli Chicken is brined, spice-rubbed, grilled and glazed — one bite and you'll be feeling the Dust the chicken thighs in the flour-garlic powder mixture. Which kind of chicken would you like in the recipe? You can cook Fiery Polynesian Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fiery Polynesian Chicken
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast (thinly sliced).
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh Pineapple (medium chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Jalapeño Peppers (minced).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grapeseed Oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Chicken Breasts Chicken Thighs Chicken Wings Any Type of Chicken. Guy Fieri Tries Hawaiian Garlic Furikake Chicken (from #DDD) Chicken Breasts – boneless chicken breast is one of the easiest pieces of meat to overcook so take care! INGREDIENTS: chicken gochujang – korean chili paste soy paste garlic lime spicy 'fire' sauce (from ramen packet) honey sesame seeds green onion (would have sprinkled on top. but forgot to grab.
Fiery Polynesian Chicken step by step
- Add all ingredients to a gallon-sized Ziplock bag. Mix well and let marinate in the refrigerator for no more than 90 minutes. The pineapple will break down the chicken and any longer than that will give you an undesirable texture..
- In a large sauté pan over high heat, add marinated ingredients and stir fry for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- Serve over rice and, if you desire, top with yum-yum sauce. Here's a great recipe for it. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341680-japanese-steakhouse-yum-yum-sauce.
Stir in the tomatoes and beans and bring to a boil. See more ideas about Burger joints, Burger, Guy fieri. Buffalo chicken dip made with chicken, buffalo sauce, cheddar, cream, and bleu cheese. Double chicken, mushrooms green peppers, olives and red onions.. Sweet Chilli Chicken and Feta Pizza Fold.