Chicken Dinuguan (afc)/ Chicken (pork)Blood Stew. Chicken Dinuguan (afc)/ Chicken (pork)Blood Stew I got it in Asian food channel. Unlike the dinuguang manok, where only chicken meat, blood and internal organs are utilized, this is similar to the traditional pork dinuguan but replaced pork meat and blood with chicken meat and blood. You also have to clean the pig's internal organs thoroughly before cooking to get rid of the odor and parasites.
Compared to pork, chicken is cheaper but the only tedious part in cooking is cleaning and preparation of the internal organs. So far it taste good:) mengalooo. Traditionally cooked with pork belly and offal, this recipe. You can have Chicken Dinuguan (afc)/ Chicken (pork)Blood Stew using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Dinuguan (afc)/ Chicken (pork)Blood Stew
- You need 4 head of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken breasts slice.
- Prepare 3 piece of bay leaf.
- You need 2 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need pinch of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 5 cup of pig blood.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk (1st extract).
- It’s pinch of salt & pepper for coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of oil for frying chicken.
- Prepare 2 piece of finger chili.
So far it taste good:) mfno. Another variation of chicken dinuguan (chicken blood stew) is this dish, with the addition of coconut milk, called Pepitoria, which is chicken dinuguan with coconut milk. This dish came from the Visayas region, particularly Leyte province. Most dishes in Leyte contains coconut milk because coconuts are abundant in that place.
Chicken Dinuguan (afc)/ Chicken (pork)Blood Stew step by step
- Deep fry chicken. Set aside..
- In a pan, saute' onion until translucent. Add cooked chicken. Pour vinegar and water. Add bay leaf,salt and pepper. Do not stir. Let it boil for about15 min or until liquid reduce..
- In another pan simmer coconut milk with salt and pepper for about a min..
- Pour coconut milk in the chicken then simmer again for about 5 mins. Add finger chilie. Serve hot and with "puto" or steam rice cake..
There are many varieties of dinuguan but most of the time pork blood, meat and internal organs are used in cooking. This dish, the chicken dinuguan uses chicken meat, blood and internal organs. Compared to pork, chicken is cheaper but the only tedious part in cooking is cleaning and preparation of the internal organs. Dinuguan is a stew of pork, usually pork offal simmered in pig's blood, vinegar, and spices. Blood in Filipino is "dugo" hence the name "dinuguan".