You can have Beef Quesadillas using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Quesadillas
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 8 ounces of ground beef — cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese or jalapeno jack cheese.
- Prepare 3 of each green onions, cut on a bias.
- Prepare 1/2 of of jalapeno -finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of each green bell pepper – small diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crystal hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- It’s 2 of Flour tortillas 12"inch or 8- 6"inch.
Beef Quesadillas instructions
- Cook the ground beef in a saute pan with the oil and first salt and pepper until browned. Drain off the fat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl..
- Divide and place in tortillas and fold over.
- Spray the tortilla with pan spray and cook in saute pan or on griddle at 350 degrees about 4-5 minutes per side,cook until it is golden brown and delicious and melted on the inside:).