Chicken & shrimp with a garlic – feta cheese florintine sauce. Chicken Recipes Find recipes for fried chicken, chicken breast, grilled chicken, chicken wings, and more! Get dinner on the table with delicious, easy-to-prepare chicken recipes from Food Network, including grilled, baked and roast chicken. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus).
This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta. Choose your KFC chicken: original recipe, extra crispy, Kentucky grilled chicken, extra crispy tenders, hot wings and popcorn nuggets. You can have Chicken & shrimp with a garlic – feta cheese florintine sauce using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken & shrimp with a garlic – feta cheese florintine sauce
- You need 1 of peeled & de-veined shrimp (without the tail), sliced chicken breast (I like it better grilled that's if you got the time to do so), olive oil.
- It’s 1 of butter, flour, chicken base, white wine, herbed or tomato garlic feta cheese and heavy whipping cream then salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of I like rigotoni cause of the shaped….but boil your pasta in some lightly salted water for about 12 to 14 minutes and add a little olive oil to that so it won't stick when it's drained.
Chock-full of chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night. This is the best chicken potpie recipe to have on hand when company comes over. —Karen Johnson, Bakersfield, California Chicken Tetrazzini combines cooked vermicelli, chicken, and mushrooms with a rich sherry-Parmesan cheese sauce. The mixture is sprinkled with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until bubbly and golden. This is a great way to use leftover cooked chicken.
Chicken & shrimp with a garlic – feta cheese florintine sauce step by step
- To make the sauce Sautee your garlic until aromatic then add some flour and stir to make your roux… add a chicken bullion cube and a little of the whipping cream and stir until it's all incorporated and starts to thicken the add the rest of the cream and hold on the lowest but stir so it won't stick to the bottom.
- On medium in a Sautee pan heat up the olive oil, saute the chopped onions and stir till aromatic then add the chicken and shrimp, cook on medium to med low so you won't dry the chicken or make the shrimp rubbery (add some of the white wine and lime if that happens to mask burning) once it's just about finished add you chopped spinach and cover so the steam from the liquid in the pan will wilt and brighten the spinach to fold in with sauce and chicken at the same time.
- Have pasta properly cooked and held…..
- When you plate this dish do the pasta first then the chicken and shrimp on top of that and then sauce it last…..
- For extra eye appeal take the tomatoes and toss them in some chopped cilantro with just a little bit of oil and when the plate is entirely finished sprinkle some of these tomatoes with the cilantro over the top….just a few.
Parmesan is full of flavor, so a little goes a long way. California Brick Chicken with Apricot-Mint Chimichurri. Chicken breast pieces make piccata, marsala, and schnitzel easy to cook. French Onion Chicken Macaroni and Cheese is all the flavor of French Onion Soup with cheesy noodles and chicken. Try my French Onion Deviled Eggs (yes, really!) for another recipe with a French Onion taste.