Mango Glazed Chicken Tacos. Tender, flaky salmon cooked to perfection in the most delicious marinade all topped with a fresh mango salsa. These tacos are quick and easy to throw together too, perfect for a crowd! If this recipe looks a bit familiar, you may remember my mango sriracha chicken skewers which is basically the same easy recipe swapping the chicken for salmon.
Prepare salsa: Combine all salsa ingredients and set aside. Just toss three ingredients into the slow cooker or pressure cooker for some amazing flavor packed, tender, juicy chicken to fill your tacos with. Thank you to Family Fare for kindly sponsoring this post. You can have Mango Glazed Chicken Tacos using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Glazed Chicken Tacos
- Prepare 1 large of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Patak's Hot Mango Chutney.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ginger (finely minced or zested).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Canola Oil.
- It’s 2 of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado (sliced).
- Prepare of Iceberg Lettuce (chopped or shredded).
- It’s of Matchstick Carrots.
The chicken is rubbed with a simple blend of Mexican spices and and baked for the initial cooking, then finished on the grill with tangy sweet glaze that's got just enough heat. The glaze works equally well on grilled pork chops. My family prefers leg quarters, but any chicken will work by simply adjusting the cooking time. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Mango Glazed Chicken Tacos step by step
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, chutney, soy sauce, and ginger. Let marinate in refrigerator for 1-2 hours..
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. When heated, add chicken mixture and stir fry for 6-8 minutes or until cooked through..
- When chicken is cooked, assemble tacos with chicken on the bottom, followed by lettuce, carrots, and avocado..
Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Remove from the oven, and loosely cover sheet pan with foil. Serve mango salsa over the baked chicken. Sautéed mango chicken: this recipe can be sautéed instead of grilled! In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.