Jalapeño, cream cheese & mozzarella stuffed chicken. To be used as a dip or spread for bagels, sandwiches, burgers, tortillas or any other dish that would be compatible. Can, also, be used just as is spread between two pieces of bread for finger sandwiches or with the added sweetness of a fruit preserve or jelly. Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip goes so fast, you might even need to make a double batch.
This makes it perfect for summer or times when you have way too many things. This jalapeno cream cheese dip recipe is similar to creamy jalapeno popper dip, but is made with roasted jalapeno peppers and can be served hot, warm or cold. It's the perfect, easy party food. You can have Jalapeño, cream cheese & mozzarella stuffed chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño, cream cheese & mozzarella stuffed chicken
- You need 2 piece of large thin sliced chicken breast.
- You need 1 packages of mozzarella ball.
- Prepare of diced assorted bell peppers.
- You need of jalapeño peppers.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
It's party dip time, my friends, so get those wonderful jalapeno peppers ready and some cream cheese for a super simple dip you can whip together at a moment's notice and bring to your next gathering. Jalapeno cream cheese dip is a thick and spicy welcome to a crispy cracker. It is simple and quick to make too. This jalapeno dip is just so easy to make.
Jalapeño, cream cheese & mozzarella stuffed chicken step by step
- Wash, dry, and pound thin sliced chicken breast until as thin as possible, coat uncut side of chicken with lemon pepper and salt..
- Spread a tablespoon of cream cheese on cut side of chicken. (Or apply generously).
- Layer with mixed jalapeños and bell peppers..
- Add a strip of mozzarella cheese to one end of the chicken and roll it all togeather..
- Use cooking string or a toothpick to secure the roll together sprinkle with fresh squeezed lemon juice and bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes depending on thinness..
- Serve whole or insert toothpicks every half inch and slice for poppers. Enjoy!.
It's simply throw the ingredients into a food processor, press the button and blitz. These jalapeno poppers are stuffed with a spiced mixture of cream cheese and white cheddar cheese, then baked until the cheese is nice and melty. This is the ultimate game day or party treat! Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.