Filled Sugar Cookies.
You can cook Filled Sugar Cookies using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Filled Sugar Cookies
- Prepare of Cookie:.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of softened butter.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of milk (I used cashew).
- It’s of egg.
- You need of ap flour.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Prepare of chopped raisins.
- Prepare of chopped walnuts.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of ap flour.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
Filled Sugar Cookies instructions
- With electric mixer, cream sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Add powder, soda and salt. Mix.
- Add beaten egg, milk, and vanilla. Mix.
- Add flour 1/2 cup at a time, mixing and scraping down the bowl between additions.
- Wrap in plastic wrap, put back in bowl and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven 350°.
- In medium sauce pan add all filling ingredients..
- Cook over medium-low heat until thickened and liquid is nearly gone.
- Set filling aside.
- On clean, dry, well floured surface, roll out cookie dough and cut out cookies..
- Roll out and cut until all dough is used (about 24 cookies).
- Place half the cookies on parchment lined baking sheets..
- Place approximately 1 Tbs of filling in center of each cookie.
- Cover each with the other cut out cookies and seal edges. Vent the tops with a fork.
- Bake 12 minutes, rotating once.
- Cool completely on wire racks. Store in air tight container.
- You can use dried cranberries, figs or dried plums and any nut combo.