Good Chicken Salad. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. It's good for you and quick to fix, and it has wonderful flavor. —Peggi Kelly, Fairbury, Nebraska Best-Ever Chicken Salad is really the perfect go-to chicken salad for sandwiches or on top of a green salad. You could easily add crumbled bacon, or raisins, or cashews, or even mix in a little curry powder to the mayo.
Chicken salad is so popular that even vegetarians get a craving for it at times. This curried "chicken" salad sandwich is great for meatless Mondays, too. The mock chicken salad is made with cauliflower, cashews, cranberries, onion, and carrot. You can have Good Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Good Chicken Salad
- Prepare 1 of mixed lettuce.
- You need 1 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of baby portabellas(sliced).
- Prepare 1 of English cucumber (sliced).
- You need 1 of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 of salt& pepper.
- It’s 1 of bacon ranch or Italian dressing.
- It’s 1 large of chicken breast (sliced).
Put it on a roll, in a lettuce wrap or eat in with a handful of crackers. Regardless of how you choose to enjoy your chicken salad, you should be making it. Everyone likes chicken salad different ways: ground up and fine, large and chunky, chock full of onions, nuts, and any number of other ingredients. Because of the innumerable combinations of chicken salad, I won't even consider claiming that this recipe is "the best" or "the greatest." Chicken Salad is way too subjective for that.
Good Chicken Salad step by step
- Wash lettuce and chop then, chop and slice veggies..
- Sautee chicken let rest and,slice then assemble salad, you can use as much or, as less lettuce and veggies as you want..
Chicken Salad with Bacon and Tomato "This was a great way to use leftover grilled chicken. I used in wraps and it was a yummy, filling, easy summer dinner!" – Maggie. These cool, creamy chicken salads are our top reviewer picks! Step up your salad game with Chef John's cool and spicy chicken salad. This is exactly what I remember growing up with as a child.