Skinny Chicken Pad Thai. Skinny Chicken Pad Thai, a favorite dish made lighter with chicken, veggies, peanuts and classic pad thai flavors! I LOVE Asian food, it is one of my favorite cuisines, especially more specifically Thai dishes! They are just so bright and flavorful.
Pad Thai Variations: For vegetarians, leave out the shrimp and add more tofu or add more veggies! Make it shrimp pad thai by swapping the shrimp for small chunks of chicken breast. Add more bean sprouts and reduce the rice noodles for more nutrients or lighter dish. You can have Skinny Chicken Pad Thai using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skinny Chicken Pad Thai
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, sliced thin.
- You need of rice noodles.
- Prepare 4 of egg whites.
- You need 3 tbsp of rice vinegar seasoned.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 can of bean sprouts.i like bean sprouts.
- You need 1 1/2 of limes, juiced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of green onions. diced.
- You need of peanuts.
The fried tofu is a key ingredient in authentic Pad Thai but feel free to opt. Skinny Chicken Pad Thai step by step. Boil a large pot of salted water. Add brown sugar, lime juice, rice vinegar, chicken broth and pepper flakes.
Skinny Chicken Pad Thai step by step
- Boil a large pot of salted water. Add rice noodles. Turn off heat and let it cook for 8 minutes. Drain rinse with cold water . Set aside.
- Add brown sugar, lime juice, rice vinegar, chicken broth and pepper flakes. Mix in a bowl set aside..
- Add oil to pan. Add chicken. Cook 3 minutes. Add garlic. Cook 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Add egg whites. Stir to cook . About 3 minutes. Remove chicken from pan set aside..
- In same pan , Add sesame oil. Cook on medium high . Add noodles, bean sprouts, and chicken. Cook about 2 minutes..
- Plate with red chili paste, green onions and peanuts..
Mix in a bowl set aside. Boil a large pot of salted water. Add brown sugar, lime juice, rice vinegar, chicken broth and pepper flakes. Mix in a bowl set aside. When it's thick enough to coat the chicken and vegetables, toss in the noodles and cilantro.