The Chicken Muenster with Onion. Transfer the chicken to the prepared baking dish and add the onions to the sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then spoon a portion of the onions onto each chicken breast. Drizzle any remaining sauce over the chicken and top each piece with a portion of shredded cheese.
Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with onions. Muenster chicken with mushrooms ia a great casserole for a big group, and kids love it, too. Serve with rice and a green salad or sautéed spinach. You can have The Chicken Muenster with Onion using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Chicken Muenster with Onion
- It’s 2 slice of bread.
- You need 2 slice of Muenster Cheese.
- You need 5 slice of Deli Sliced Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of onion salt.
Tender strips of sauteed chicken and red bell peppers are bathed in a velvety sauce of milk, butter and Muenster cheese and served over linguine pasta. A dash of garlic powder adds just the right finish. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Chicken cutlet, roast beef, melted munster cheese, onion rings, lettuce and tomato with ranch and chipotle dressing on a toasted garlic hero.
The Chicken Muenster with Onion step by step
- Heat your frying pan to just below medium heat. Once it is hot enough add your butter…add enough that the bread can soak up but not so much that it gets to soggy.
- Add your spices to the butter in the pan then carefully place 1 slice of your choice of bread..
- Layer your sandwich with Muenster, Chicken, onions and end with Muenster..
- Finally place your last slice of bread cover if needed….cook on both sides until golden brown….add more butter and spices when you flip it. Let cool and enjoy..
This initial browning will add all kinds of delicious flavors to the final dish. Remove from the water and allow to cool then chop into cubes. ASSEMBLE: While chicken is cooking, prep the veggies/toppings. Top with lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, etc. — whatever toppings you like. I also like to add a little sprinkle of salt and pepper on top of the veggies.