Easy Italian Baked Chicken. Don't Forget To Try All Of Our Mouth watering Recipes! Easy Italian Baked Chicken, flavored with a simple spice mixture along with fresh garlic and olive oil, and finished with parsley and fresh basil. Be sure to read the tips for best results.
In a small bowl, mix together the Italian seasoning, sugar, garlic salt, salt, and pepper. Place the pounded chicken breasts on a rimmed baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Proof a killer cream sauce is the way to the heart. You can cook Easy Italian Baked Chicken using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Baked Chicken
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of thin sliced chicken breast.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 7 of vine cherry tomatoes.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat. Chicken breasts are marinated in Italian dressing, seared in a hot skillet, and baked with mozzarella cheese and tomato slices.
Easy Italian Baked Chicken step by step
- Pre heat oven to 370 degrees F.
- Align baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice yellow onion into thin rings.
- Place half of the rings directly on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Season chicken to taste with all seasonings and herbs listed.
- Place the rest of the yellow onion rings on top of chicken.
- Chop the garlic clove and sprinkle on chicken evenly.
- Quarter cherry tomatoes on a cutting board.
- Place quartered tomatoes on the baking sheet and season with italian seasoning.
- Place baking sheet in oven for 40 minutes or until onion rings begin to brown.
The chicken is topped with fresh basil leaves and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. Italian salad dressing mix is like a secret weapon for adding flavor to this creamy chicken dish. Served over rice or pasta, this Italian dressing chicken is rich, delicious and special enough for company. —Maura McGee, Tallahassee, Florida Chicken recipes are a family-favorite any time of year. Jazz up this supper staple with flavorful recipes for roasted, baked, and fried chicken as well as chicken casserole, soup, salad, wings, pasta and more. This delicious and easy baked chicken recipe is a simple Parmesan- and bread-crumb-coated chicken with a surprising and tasty butter and Italian dressing drizzle, baked to perfection.