Stuffed Chicken Wings.
You can have Stuffed Chicken Wings using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Wings
- You need of Chicken wing.
- You need of Carrot.
- You need of Spring onion.
- Prepare of Tapioca starch.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Fried shallot.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
Stuffed Chicken Wings step by step
- Clean the chicken wings and take out the flesh and bones out of the skin jacket..
- Chop carrot and spring onion. Prepare tapioca starch, garlic, ginger, fried shallot, black pepper and salt to grind together as seasoning..
- Grind the chicken flesh with all the other ingredients in food processor. Add the chopped carrot spring onion at final stage of grinding so that the chopped veggies will not be excessively ground..
- Fill in the chicken wing skin jacket with the ground chicken..
- Steam it for 30 minutes..
- You can keep the steamed stuffed chicken wing in the refrigerator before frying or grilling it. Yum!.