Blue Cheese Cake. Blue Cheese Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Gently fold in the blue cheese and eggs, then pour the mixture into the ramekins. Blue Cheese Cake Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook.
This Pear and Blue Cheese Cake is AMAZING! You'll love the tender sponge cake combined with pear filling and not too sweet cream cheese frosting with blue. Blue Cheese Cheesecake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Blue Cheese Cake using 17 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Cake
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 300 g (10.58 oz) of Cream cheese.
- It’s 150 g (5.29 oz) of Blue Cheese.
- You need 50 g (1.76 oz) of Cake flour.
- It’s 120 ml (4.05 fl oz) of Acacia honey.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- You need 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 10 ml (0.33 fl oz) of White rum.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Raisins.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Cream cheese.
- You need 50 g (1.76 oz) of Blue cheese.
- Prepare 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of Acacia honey.
- Prepare 50 g (1.76 oz) of Raisins.
- You need 50 g (1.76 oz) of Walnuts.
- It’s to taste of Acacia honey *for drizzle.
Place the cream cheese, blue cheese, spreadable cheese, sour cream, eggs, milk, sherry and pepper in a blender; cover and process until. An elegant, easy Savory Blue Cheese appetizer cake sure to elevate any party or gathering. Smooth, and spreadable over crackers or fruit. Great football food for Super Bowl watching too! blue cheese cake – Confections are traditionally left for the end of the meal to end on a sweet note, but this blue cheese cake recipe is best enjoyed before the main.
Blue Cheese Cake step by step
- Cream cheese & blue cheese at room temperature and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and knead well..
- Add acacia honey and mix well. * This acacia honey, Mielizia from Italy is highly recommended!.
- Make beaten eggs, add to the cake mixture, and then mix well..
- Add heavy cream and mix well..
- Add lemon juice..
- Add white rum and mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉).
- Pour the 1/3 cake mixture into the baking tray..
- Place raisins on it..
- Pour the left 2/3 cake mixture into the baking tray..
- Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even..
- Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Place a foil over the trays..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins, remove the foil, and then bake again another 25 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake, it's easy to break..
- Initially so fluffy with air, but becomes tighter as it cools..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator to chill. Next day the taste become even richer!.
- Put cream cheese & blue cheese in a container. Add acacia honey and mix lightly. Put in the refrigerator to chill..
- Slice a piece of cake and put on a plate..
- Put cream cheese & blue cheese mixture on it..
- Put some raisins & walnuts on it..
- Drizzle some acacia honey over the cake and serve!.
- Also good! Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce → Recipe ID : 13303986 Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce → Recipe ID : 13304223.
Photo "Blue berry cheese cake" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The image is available for download in high. A wide variety of free cheese cake options are available to you, such as flavor, packaging, and type. Goat cheese, blue cheese, brie, gouda, and everything in between. We were opened to a whole new world of cheese.