Pot Roast Ninja Foodi 360 Meal.
You can cook Pot Roast Ninja Foodi 360 Meal using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast Ninja Foodi 360 Meal
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3-4 lb of Should Roast (or choice of cut).
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 c of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 c of beef broth.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped as chunks).
- You need 4 of baking potatoes (roughly cubed, skins on).
- Prepare 1 bunch of carrots (chopped as chunks).
- It’s 1 oz of packet dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/3 c of cold water.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
Pot Roast Ninja Foodi 360 Meal instructions
- Put nanoceramic liner in Foodi. Turn Foodi to Saute Hi and press start. Add olive oil..
- Sprinkle kosher salt on both sides of roast. Add roast to heated oil in Foodi. Sear each side 5 minutes or until a golden brown crust forms. Work in batches if you have more than one roast..
- Remove roast from pan and set aside on plate. Add balsamic vinegar and reglaze pan with wooden spoon. Continue stirring and letting simmer a minute or so until vinegar starts to thicken..
- Add beef broth. Let simmer 3-5 minutes..
- Add garlic, onion, potatoes, and carrots. Stir. Sprinkle onion soup mix over top..
- Add seared beef cut back to Foodi over top vegetables..
- Add pressure cooker lid and set valve to seal. Change mode to pressure cooker, hi, 35 minutes. Press start..
- When done, quick release. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter to rest..
- Change Foodi mode to Saute Hi. Press start. Mix cold water and cornstarch. Add to juices in Foodi. Stir continuously with wooden spoon or silicone spatula until thickened into gravy..